Terms and Conditions
Please read this User Agreement before using this Service. By continuing to use HOLY CHIC, you must agree to abide by the conditions of this User Agreement.
HOLY CHIC SERVICE USER AGREEMENT
Welcome to HOLY CHIC.com (“HOLY CHIC” or “we”). By using this Service, you agree to be bound by all of the terms of this Agreement (the “User Agreement”). HOLY CHIC reserves the right to change the terms of this User Agreement or to modify any features of this Service at any time without notice to you, and you agree to be bound by such changes. Any changes to this User Agreement shall become a part of this User Agreement and shall apply as soon as they are posted. Your use of this Service constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and policies. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features or functionality that augment or enhance the Service, shall be subject to this User Agreement.
- HOLY CHIC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that HOLY CHIC shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- This Service (including, without limitation texts, video and audio content) is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of Ukraine and other countries. All individual articles are also copyrighted works. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this Service. By posting content on the Service, a user is giving HOLY CHIC the right to display such content on the Service and its affiliated publications and to distribute such content and use such content for promotional and marketing purposes.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless HOLY CHIC and its affiliates, and their respective members, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation by you of this Agreement. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
- This service is available “as is.” we do not warrant that this service will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the news, information or other materials available through this service. we do not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this service or any information or goods that are available or advertised or sold through this service. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material or database displayed, uploaded or distributed in this service or available though links in this service. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in this service. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, “Ttrojan Horses” or other destructive materials to this service, we do not guarantee or warrant that this service or materials that may be downloaded from this service do not contain such destructive features. we are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on this service and any materials available through this service, you do so solely at your own risk. This service may contain various combinations of text, images, audiovisual productions, opinions, statements, facts, articles, market data, stock quotes or other information created by HOLY CHIC or by third-parties. Due to the number of sources from which content in this service is obtained, and the inherent hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in such content. Accordingly, such content, including the market data, is for your reference only and should not be relied upon by you for any purpose. Such content is not intended for the purpose of tax or investment advice and it does not advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment. Information created by third parties that you may access on the service or through links is not adopted or endorsed by HOLY CHIC and remains the responsibility of such third parties.
- We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to this Service. Because we have no control over such services, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external services, and that we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such services. You further acknowledge and agree that HOLY CHIC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through such services.
- HOLY CHIC and its affiliates, and their respective members, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents and licensors are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to this Service or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in this Service (including, without limitation, as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of this Agreement). Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of this Service.
- This Agreement may be terminated by either party for any reason at any time. Sections 3 through 8 of this Agreement shall survive such termination.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Ukraine applicable to agreements made and to be performed therein without regard to conflict of laws principles .
- BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.